I don't really know what my dream job is because I like a lot of things. But I could say that my dream job is to be a music composer because I like music, especially ambient music like video game style or orchestral, or also music used for movies. I mean, I would like to compose that type of music.
I think that is because I like to create things, and that can sound kinda weird because I don't do many things about it, but in my childhood I really loved video games that allowed me to create my own levels, and I enjoyed creating things with Legos too. I would like to learn to draw as well, but I have never been good at it. However, I enjoy it when I try it, and I liked the art classes and music ones too in school.
For my dream job, I need to know about music composition and other things like scales. I would take classes about an application that allows you to compose, like FL Studio for example. In fact, I tried in the past, but I did not go too far. I would have to learn to play an instrument such as the piano, and also I would like to learn how to play guitar.
About the salary. I don't have so much hope, because in this country you don't see a lot of people doing this and success, but who knows? I'm fine if they pay me enough money to live well and be able to travel sometimes.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario