Ir al contenido principal

My study experience

 My study program consists of ecology and social topics, mostly about the function of natural resources, their use and their management.

In my experience, the workload is high sometimes and there are subjects that require a lot of time such as "Gestión del agua" and "Diversidad biológica". Personally, I would give them more credits.

About the faculty facilities, there are some things missing because if you have to use a wheelchair you can't go anywhere and it's better to stay home.

Another thing that I have to say is that the buildings are kind of beautiful and you have a lot of space with plants and trees. However, the library doesn't have a place where you can talk in group and not be heard. I mean, you don't have a place where you can practice a group presentation for example, also there are some boards, but are just a few ones.

In my opinion, some teaching methods are kinda old, I mean, you only have to listen and see the teacher's presentation, and the thing is that you can't pay attention for so long. From my experience, I was in classes that a lot of people left, because you can study at home and it would be the same or maybe even better because you can stop and go slower.


So my study program is good in general, but has things that can be improve, but I feel good because I feel that I learned a lot in this career.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

Mexico  A country that I would really like to visit is Mexico, especially around November 1st because if you don't know that day is the Day of the Dead and I never see how it is there with my own eyes, I really like the theme. Of course on e reason to visit Mexico is to eat tacos and it's not different for me, I would like to taste every typical food and I think it's the best part. Another reason why I want to go to Mexico is to visit Chichen Itza one of the seven wonders of the world and I also want to visit some beaches because I like the beach. If I go to Mexico I'd like to study and maybe stay there because I think the Mexican accent is kind of funny and sometimes I watch on Instagram stand-up comedy by Mexicans. I have to go to a show one day.

My dream job

I don't really know what my dream job is because I like a lot of things. But I could say that my dream job is to be a music composer because I like music, especially ambient music like video game style or orchestral, or also music used for movies. I mean, I would like to compose that type of music. I think that is because I like to create things, and that can sound kinda weird  because I don't do many things about it, but in my childhood I really loved video games that allowed me to create my own levels, and I enjoyed creating things with Legos too. I would like to learn to draw as well, but I have never been good at it. However, I enjoy it when I try it, and I liked the art classes and music ones too in school. For my dream job, I need to know about music composition and other things like scales. I would take classes about an application that allows you to compose, like FL Studio for example. In fact, I tried in the past, but I did not go too far. I would have to learn to play...