Mexico
Of course one reason to visit Mexico is to eat tacos and it's not different for me, I would like to taste every typical food and I think it's the best part.
Another reason why I want to go to Mexico is to visit Chichen Itza one of the seven wonders of the world and I also want to visit some beaches because I like the beach.
If I go to Mexico I'd like to study and maybe stay there because I think the Mexican accent is kind of funny and sometimes I watch on Instagram stand-up comedy by Mexicans. I have to go to a show one day.
Do you think you´re ready to eat spicy food :0? I´ve watched a lot of videos about how mexicans add more chilli to food that at the start were spicy. I think that it would be too much for me.
ResponderBorrarGoing to Mexico was not among my plans, but really the Day of the Dead must be a celebration worth to see! 🤩
ResponderBorrarSounds great! I'd love to drive around Mexico City. Spicy food, not so much...
ResponderBorrar