If I could travel through time, I would like to go to the
future, because it is something that I can't imagine at all and is something
new. I already know my past and I think I can do more traveling to the future,
because I can try to prevent things from happening, and you can do that
traveling to the past too, but the near future is more important to me.
Although I have some things that I wish I never did, I see more potential in
traveling to the future, because I think it's something more unique and is
unknow.
Also, you can travel to the past to spend more time with
your loved ones if you can't now, but I think the same rule applies in the
present, so I don't think I would do that.
In conclusion, I would like to travel to the future for the
experience and to know how the future is, and then come back, because in the
present, I have a lot of things that I care about.
I am a little anxious about what the future will be like but I imagine I will be surprised by the things that will exist afterwards.
ResponderBorrar